Thursday, August 27, 2009

Update Update

 

Ok so I went to the doctor yesterday and he would not clear me to go to work yet. I am not allowed to return to working until September 14, this is going to seem like an eternity. I have posted a video of me draining the fluid from my face on YouTube.com, its pretty neat. I have never really posted much online with YouTube but I did and I was playing with the annotations and then found the music tab and was searching for a song to add to it and finally gave up and chose the Feeling Lucky link and it is hysterical to me what it chose and how well it goes along with the actions in the video this is a must watch!!!

I was also advised by my surgeon/doctor to take hot showers and work out the infection little by little so that is where I got the idea for the video. I played with PhotoShop CS4 and worked with my picture that I posted last time and found that it comes out a lot better if photoshopped ( I think that is a word, if not it is now! :P) Here are the images I have uploaded to my facebook

Me Post Op

205edit

Me Lookin’ Beautiful

 IMG_0003

A little blurry but closer up

 IMG_0004

Even Closer

IMG_0005

The Closest anyone is gonna get to my incision!

IMG_0006

Pretty funky huh? Well this is what happens when shit happens….I am just so happy that things are improving I feel a million and one times better than I have for a long time. I have been contemplating while I have the spare time about creating a website, maybe about Pickles and I just something else for me to have online since I am just an online kinda guy.

 

Also if you know of anyone who needs any computer work done please do not hesitate to have them contact me either email me or get in touch with me and I will call them. I definitely need to make some money and I know that I can do it with computer work. I know a lot and can fix most any problem and I am pretty cheap and flexible. I can also teach people how to use most programs and I am great at setting up networks.

Well kids that is all I have time for now leave me comments or follow me on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2029284&id=1000621084&saved#/brian12881?ref=profile

Talk to you all soon!!

Love and Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes

Brian J.

1 comment:

  1. For heavens sake...just read your story and though I don´t know you I´m SO sorry you had to go through this. You must be one tough and brave guy.

    I thought my infected tooth was really bad, but that tops the bill. I had to endure something alike about four months ago...the whole left side of my face was infected and I swelled up like a pumpkin. In my case it was on the lower line and it spread downwards AND upwards, so bad that my lower lip ripped. It was a nightmare, I´m so feeling with you looking at your pictures.

    I had to go through this without painkillers as I´m highly allergic to it and one day before meeting the surgeon it bursted into my mouth through the gum. I held my face over the bathtub and every time I was squeezing my face the pus squirted out. Absolutely GROSS, but such a relief at the same time. I still don´t know how I mastered this without fainting or puking.
    I would have needed a surgery way earlier, but after I´m suffering of a condition that makes me oversensitive to any kind of anesthesia (it can cause me dangerous angi-oedemas) they waited so long.

    Hope you feel better now and recovering well.

    All the best, lots of healing vibes and greetings from germany ~ Bettina

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments below

Thanks!
Brian